Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Money More Money, Yes Honey!!


How much is too much?

When it comes to money, there is no word like too much.

My Grand Father used to earn Rs 359 a month, which he claims, was enough to feed his family army of eight kids. When my father started earning, he started at 15 times of what granddad earned, that was just enough to feed two of his kids. I stated at 7 times what my father earned in his first job, I am single and it is hard to manage my expenses ;)

No matter how much, money always is too little?

Without money, we are in poverty
With money, you are my property
If you are very ugly, don't worry
There is expensive plastic surgery
If you are one who is totally boring
Spend, spend, spend and stop worrying

-
Sylvia Chidi

Money the only god,
Earning the only prayer
Spending the only religion,
It's the only thing we care.

-
Akash Kulkarni

I live to earn; you live to earn. Is there anybody who earns to live?

No comments yet