Friday, December 22, 2006

Online Phd


For the past few months I have been thinking for studying further, given the task at hand it is extremely difficult for me to leave job and pursue another academic stint. Came across this interesting proposition from Capella University which is offering Online Phd

CAPELLA UNIVERSITY is an accredited online university offering 76 graduate and undergraduate spelicailisations in business, information technology, education, human services, and psychology, and bachelor’s degree programs in business and information technology. It serves students from nearly 63 countries.

I think once my present assignments are reduced, I might look for more information for this. For now it is a national leader in online education. This sounds as a promising idea to me for pursuing further academic interests.
Related: www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org

No comments yet